Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets

Gte More and More Likes on Facebook

To make a Facebook page grow you must get your fans to engage and interact with what you are doing. I have a strategy to accomplish this task that I wanted to share with you all…

For every new person who became a fan of my page, I also sent a personal message. I would welcome them to the page, tell them what we were all in, encourage them to discuss, share and ask questions. On top of that I would give all my data. I did it for each of my fans. As my fans began to be involved, their friends began to join the page, and I began to see steady growth. Here are some tips that can help you implement this:

 1. Send a personal messages to every new fan
 2.Tell them why your page exists 
3. Explain to them how your pages content is going to help them. 
4. Encourage them to comment, share, and ask questions
 5. Share your contact information with them and make yourself accessible.
by Lord Alio
Share this article :
 

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Copyright © 2011. LordAlio - All Rights Reserved
/www.LordAlio.com
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
^ Scroll to Top