Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets

make money with infolinks,the good alternative adsense


Infolinks, Inc. is a leading provider of pay per click In-Text advertising services, working with online content publishers worldwide. Infolinks enables website owners and publishers to benefit from premium In-Text ads without any risk – registration is free with no fees and no commitment

How Do I Add Infolinks to My Blog?Adding Infolinks to my site was a lot more simple than probably expected. I first registered withInfolinks.com and then I was given a code along with detailed instructions on how and where to enter it into my blog HTML. Then, I had to wait about a day for infolinks to approve my site and then activate my account. The next day I noticed the in-text ads and I was earning money!
Does Infolinks Support My Blog Host?
If you are currently using WordPress, Blogger, Joomla or Drupa to host your blogging site thenInflolinks.com will supports your host!

How Much Must I Earn to Cash Out?  
With Infolinks you must reach $50 to cash out. This is actually a very low cash out threshold as Google Adsense requires $100! At my current rate however, it will probably take me a little over 3 months to reach the cash out minimum. Considering this is something I nearly forget about, I think receiving an extra $50 every few months is well worth it!
How Does Infolinks Pay?
You choose your method from PayPal, Direct Deposit, Bank Wire or even a choice of having an Infolinks Mastercard. However, if you choose to have your funds Wired or Direct Deposited then your cash out threshold moves to $400.
Inflolinks pays monthly. “At the end of each monthly payment period, Infolinks calculates your earnings for that month and issues your payment within 45 days of the end of the payment period”, according to their FAQ .

by Lord Alio
Share this article :
 

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Copyright © 2011. LordAlio - All Rights Reserved
/www.LordAlio.com
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
^ Scroll to Top