Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets

Lady Gaga ; my idol finally come

I want to be united to you about a woman *Lady Gagaand a singer I never see a women like her in my life,following the star that I love everybody, and everybody talking about her, she's so amzing specially with her unique dresses she's so awesome at the first I head people talk about a lady lake that, so I say Omg she's just a singer like katty peryy and Rihhana, but when I see her at the internet and see her video's clip I was really shoked because I feel in that moment like I'm not me anymore I'm totaly changed, she have something special, she's the one, she pretty, sweet, lovely, and beautiful too.

that personality that she playing now just for let people have fun and smile,  but when she's angry I must say stay away from her, besause she's so crazy you know, totaly crasy but she's unique,I think perfect, you know also when littlle monsters and others fun listen to her  just try to talk to them at the moment when they listiting to her, they are totaly in onother wolrd.

and I need to say OMG I love you so much gaga you are my character you respesetn me and her and all of us.

by Lord Alio
Share this article :
 

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Copyright © 2011. LordAlio - All Rights Reserved
/www.LordAlio.com
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
^ Scroll to Top